Renewable Energy, Biogas and ATEX/EX
WITT is a renowned player in the rapidly growing field of renewable energies. With specialized experience in dealing with aggressive and highly explosive environments, WITT’s Swiss subsidiary Meidinger has already supplied thousands of explosion proof ATEX “Zone1” and “Zone2” units.
WITT’s Swiss subsidiary Meidinger produces a wide range of zone zero fans. The 5 fan sizes are fully compliant to the latest European directive for equipment in explosive environments. Meidinger is one of only a very few certified European suppliers in this segment.
Some individual industries
- Wind energy
- Hydrogen production
With specialised experience in dealing with aggressive and highly explosive environments, the subsidiary company Meidinger have already supplied thousands of explosion proof Atex Zone 1 and Zone 2 units that are suitable for Biogas industries.
Revision of biogas fans:
After 20,000 hours of operation and no later than after 3 years you should service your biogas fan for safety reasons. Seals and bearings need to be replaced, components should be checked for wear and tear or corrosion. After all, you want your fan to work as safely and reliably as it always did – without any unpleasant surprises.
Minimize downtime with replacement set
Service work and tests on an ATEX ventilator such as resealing and balancing take a couple of days and cannot be made on site on your system. On the other hand every day of downtime of your system reduces its profitability. This is why we offer identical replacement equipment for a quick fan exchange within 1-2 hours. Afterwards the old equipment is returned to us for credit.
We take care of all of the handling
We deliver the replacement equipment to you and pick up the old equipment on your premises after the change. That means: no customs formalities, no transport organisation and no drowning in paperwork. You can’t get it any easier.
This is how easy it is:
- Send us your present equipment number with your order and the desired delivery date.
- We configure an identical replacement ventilator and deliver it to your premises in the trusted quality including a 12-month guarantee.
- We only need a forward planning time of 10 working days.
- You exchange the equipment and put the old equipment on the pallet you received from us, ready to be picked up.
What you should never do:
- Never open the casing of an ATEX fan yourself. There is a significant risk of sparking or ignition sources if it is not assembled properly by skilled experts.
- Never modify the equipment and don’t let anybody else do it either. Any third party modification invalidates the conformity declaration. That means that the equipment may no longer be used in an explosive zone.
You can also have your ventilator refurbished at our factory as an alternative to having a replacement unit. Your fan is available again after 1-2 weeks. We will also organise all transporting and formalities for this.
Ask for your complete offer today.
Service execution in Germany:
Mr. Stefan Karels
Telefon: +49 41 01 70 07-94
Fax: +49 41 01 70 07-30
Abwicklung von Neuaufträgen über:
Mr. Eric Gutzwiller
Telefon: +41 61 487 44 21
Fax: +41 61 487 44 00